[blparent] Baby update

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:46:36 UTC 2012

Just had 20 week ultrasound yesterday, and things check out, smile. Baby
P is moving around so much ultrasound tech had trouble tracking him, and
we officially know it's a boy. He actually is measuring a week ahead of
schedule, which is great considering one of the concerns with my
pregnancy is that the baby won't grow as it should, and he will be on
the small side. We had a few 3-D ultrasound pictures taken, and
apparently the baby is smiling in one. Ross can't make out the fine
features of the ultrasound, but he could see blobs moving and moving,
grin.

So happy to update with positive news. Both baby and me are doing good.
I've been feeling a lot of fluttery movement especially in afternoon and
late at night. Can't wait to feel more significant movement, which
apparently will be a lot, grin.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: