[blparent] Baby update

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 17:59:16 UTC 2012

Yes, we were going to be happy with either a boy or a girl as well but since
I was always a tom boy myself as a little girl I loved the idea of getting
muddy and rough-housing with my little guy.  I just loved how the technician
told us we were having a boy, she said, "I see some outdoor plumbing"! GRIN
If we are blessed with a second child in the future I know I'd be thrilled
with a little princess or maybe Tom Boy like me or a little male partner in
crime for my son to tool around with.  As long as they're healthy and happy
that's all we ever pray for, right?

Erin