[blparent] kid appropriate music

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:30:13 UTC 2012

Wow you guys have recommended so many wonderful artists and some I've never
heard of. We also love Red grammar, and I find older kids really like him,
Rafi started out as folk and not all of it is babyish, Joe Scruggs is good
for all ages. Joe McDermott spelling may be wrong, and Peter Alsip are good
too. Bill Harley is funny and liked by the elementary crowd. Some of Greg
and Steve but some of it is very preschool. One of the kids favorite dance
CD's is Put on your dancing shoes by Joni Bartels.  If you like Christian
music check out www.hiskids.net They can be streamed on line on their site,
but also can be played through several radio aps. I love hearing of all your
favorites as it gives me ideas for all the little ones I care for. Every one
of the children I've had from toddler or younger have talked early and the
only 2 things these children have in common are music and books so have fun
singing with those little ones!

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!