[blparent] Best strollers- carriers vs. strollers

Jennith Lucas nethy.ann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:55:33 UTC 2012

I have a Kinderpack.

website here: http://www.kindercarry.com/

I love that it comes in different sizes: you can find the strap size that fits you best, and the seat size that fits your baby best. In design, it's similar to the Ergo or Beco, but I find it's roomier and far more comfortable. It's easier to put on, it's easy to store, and I can wear it for many hours without a problem. Mine has solarveil in the center panel which is a mesh-like material that makes it very cool for the summer and has UV protection. It also has a hood that you stuff inside. We're just moving out of the standard size into the toddler size. I'm very short, but my husband is more average. Our carrier has a strap adjuster that makes it so it works for both of us. It's just a well designed carrier that works. :)