[blparent] Carriers vs. strollers

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Sun Apr 22 11:29:32 UTC 2012

I am about to share to much info about my breast again so be warned. :)

I did use a front pack with my boys until they were old enough to have some
head control, but I was grateful to get them off of my chest as soon as I
could. I used a sling a lot for this reason, but my youngest would get feed
back on his hearing aids in the sling so that was not an option for him. He
ended up spending more time in swings and things because of this.

Just another example of different bodies and styles fitting different
carriers.

A good place to look for resources on various carriers that you can try out
is a local attachment parenting group or sometimes a La Leche League.
Sometimes they even hold little public events where people are invited to
come and try out several carriers and talk to people who use them.

Jennifer