[blparent] Intro from a new mommy

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Wed Apr 25 22:20:53 UTC 2012

Samara,
No, don't worry. That won't hurt him at all. A little baby's penis is
very flexible. Yes, it is the opposite angle of an erect one, but that
doesn't matter where a baby is concerned. It's really the best way to
position it in a diaper, otherwise, you'll be changing baby's clothes
every fifteen minutes or so. Believe me, I know. I made the mistake of
not doing that the first few days of my baby's life, and I practically
lived at the changing table before I figured out what I was doing wrong. *grin

Bernadetta