[blparent] Intro from a new mommy

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Thu Apr 26 14:28:21 UTC 2012

Wow, from one blind parent to another, great description of the diaper
changing process ... Not sure girls are easier than boys for wiping but they
usually only pee on themselves if they pee and not up the walls or in your
face or their face ... or in someone's soda can *great story*!!  The only
other thing I can suggest is to keep a roll of paper towels or a dry burp
rag or something, after wiping, especially when I was a new mom, I would dry
everything off and then feel for remaining poop, helps sometimes when the
area isn't wet.