[blparent] Intro from a new mommy

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:34:50 UTC 2012

The best laid plans... As I always say, make plans, but be flexible and
ready for spur-of-the-moment decisions, grin.

Glad you and baby are doing fine. With my pregnancy, I'm now entering
the phase where more and more things could crop up and affect me, which
of course can affect Baby. So far nothing to be majorly concerned about,
and Baby P is doing great. Oh, he just moved in there, smile.

We saw the Broadway tour of Fiddler on the Roof last night, and he was
extremely active especially during the musical numbers, grin.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan