[blparent] step 2 wagons question

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:50:20 UTC 2012

I'm running out the door so I don't have time to search for the model
number, but you should have no trouble finding it if you Google the Easy
Steer Sportster wagon by Step 2.  Please let me know if you have any trouble
and I will be happy to do more research when I have the time.  This
particular step 2 wagon has a detachable push handle, two cup holders, 360
degree turn radius on rear tires, storage room under the hood of the red
sports car and more.

Happy shopping.

Erin