[blparent] Camping, Camp Bloomfield

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:07:39 UTC 2012

Hi guys, I recommend Camp Bloomfield because rates are cheaper.  They do
have a Family Camp.  I live a few minutes from the Junior Blind Foundation
of America, JBA.  Jennifer, please call Yucenia Rivas or Frank (Taz)
Cardenas at 323-295-4555, ext. 261.  Email me if you need any help, or call
my cellphone: 916-889-4809.  All Camp Bloomfield, Malibu, information, can
be accessed at www.juniorblind.org.

Eric, who has been accepted for the Adult Session, Aug. 8-12.
.. .. Eric Calhoun with the America's Finest City Distribution List,
devoted to San Diego; the Camp Bloomfield List dedicated to the camp in
Malibu, California: Sign up is at eric at pmpmail.com.  ..  .. I'm on
Facebook, at eric at pmpmail.com.