[blparent] discovery toys

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:23:49 UTC 2012

I think its like selling Avon or that stuff from the cooking cumpeny.  I
found years ago when I did Avon that I brought in less then $500 a munth
after my expensis and worked hard so feel I should of made more.  If its
like Avon, you sell stuff, you get your friends to sell stuff and you get a
percentage of what they sell with what you sell, and if you get a lot of
people selling you csan make a lot of money.  These things work for some as
a full time job but the amount of work one has to do to get there is quite a
bit.  This one could be different but after the Avon situation I had I don't
jump at these.

Would like to know how one makes a proffit at this as well.
Kate