[blparent] discovery toys

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 21:38:40 UTC 2012

Yes that is true I had forgotten she was in Cananada. I need to get the information, but I think we can sell to people in Canada now, but I'm not sure about recruiting. Tit is something about taxes that makes the 2 hard to blend. I'm still happy to answer any questions you may have.

Bran

“To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is a spark.”
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!