[blparent] Baby names (Duggars)

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Apr 29 02:47:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

I watch the show as well when I can and I like it.  I wouldn't choose to
raise so many children and I wouldn't do some of the things they do but I'm
sure people would say the same about my parenting choices, and things i do.
but the show is very genuine,  and them sharing the story of them llosing
little Jubilee was emotional and very well done.  I wasn't sure about how
they handled it when I first heard about it, but times like that are so very
hard, and the way they did handle it was the right way for them in the end.
I thought they were all very brave to share that on national television.

Tammy