[blparent] names

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Sun Apr 29 23:59:21 UTC 2012

I do feel a little bad about giving Oriana her name.  I know she will
forever be correcting people--as we all ready are...  "It is spelled with an
O...  Not Ariana or "are re ana" or even Arianna...  She will also never
find stationery, stickers, etc. with her name on them.  We hope she will
appreciate her name for its uniqueness, but are preparing ourselves for the
"Why didn't you just name me Ariana" discussion someday.
Melissa