[blparent] Healthy foods

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 17:35:35 UTC 2012

So one of my sisters, who fashions herself a health-nut, always goes on
about how her kids don't eat corn fructose, but Pop Tarts are a staple
of their diet, which I know for a fact have corn fructose, but get this,
over the weekend I checked out the nutritional value of Pop Tarts, and a
single serving size, which is one packet, has 400 calories, 10 grams of
fat, 420 miligrams of sodium and 73 carbs. Holy crap! I'm so glad I
rarely buy Pop Tarts. I was just floored by this info.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan