[blparent] Educational products for me and my 3 and a half son

Angelica Palma a_palma at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 6 20:41:34 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,
This is my first time posting to this list. I hope I’ll be able to gather useful information from here. The thing is that I’ve been searching for a useful product to teach my now 3 and a half boy, who is sighted unlike me who is nearly blind. I don’t have useful vision to teach him the necessary education that he should be learning now like ABC and 123. I was hoping that some of you will be able to suggest some products that will help me and my son work together. Thanks in advance!
Angelica