[blparent] Braille Books

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Thu Aug 9 01:50:39 UTC 2012

You are so so welcome and as I said they have a lot of the popular books and
April really is great, they're a bit slower then like Seedlings or NBP but
they're smaller and just getting things up and running again I think ... But
last time it took a bit longer than she thought it would and she threw in a
free Clifford book for us, I hope you enjoy them.