[blparent] Braille Books

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Aug 10 07:14:49 UTC 2012

Hi.  I'll make up a list of what I have when I get a chance, but I got a
work deadline dropped in my lap.  It happens a lot this time of year.

Jo Elizabeth

I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops.--Stephen Jay Gould