[blparent] introduction, expecting

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 02:31:30 UTC 2012

hi again,

If your in Northern DC, you can use the Mark train to get over to Baltimore. And yes they usually meet on the 3rd saturday of the month, after the Greater Baltimore chapter meeting. There are lots of way to get from the Mark train, Penn station, to the NCB where the meeting is held. You could take a cab, or bus. I think the person who coordinates the meeting is on this list. Or least there are several parents who attend that meeting on the list here.

Hope that helps,

Marsha drenthSent from my iPhone