[blparent] introduction, expecting

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Sat Aug 11 21:12:41 UTC 2012

I think everyone's scaring you on here ... I would like to say that
generally things go okay for blind or sighted parents with the delivery of a
new baby.  I have had all three of my children, in a hospital, and have had
no problems.  While you are there, I'm sure you will be involved with taking
care of the baby, they will help you change it, bathe it, etc., if you can't
do these things then I'm sure they'll have a cause to worry, but I'm sure
you can so I'm sure you'll be just fine.  If you can take some parenting
classes all the better!!