[blparent] introduction, expecting

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Sun Aug 12 11:25:19 UTC 2012

Oh it does happen and I've heard horror stories from blind and sighted
parents about social services ... I was a foster mom for many, many years.
I know what it's like and when you're having a baby everyone wants you to be
prepared for everything and social services could very well step in or
social services could drop by say wow what a darling baby and move on.