[blparent] strollers recommendations and going for a walk with a newborn

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:38:23 UTC 2012

Most of us prefer to where children in baby carriers. Many like the Ergo's
and the Beco carriers. Strollers that seem to work well are the Graco Snap
and Go because you can attach your child's infant car seat to it and it
becomes a stroller eliminating the need for a place to put the carseat when
you arrive. It can also easily be pulled behind you. I recommend the Graco
35 for the infant carrier because when he outgrows that carseat he is able
to have a high back booster carseat. Another stroller is the Graco Flip
which the handle can flip to be pulled behind you. Others pull by trays, or
the sun shade of the stroller. A carrier for when your child is older is the
Kelty backpack. It has wheels for when you want to set it down, and holds
kids as old as 4 or 5 if your back can handle it.

Hope that helps some.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!