[blparent] fabric books for kids

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 19:54:30 UTC 2012

www.fabricbooksandtoys.com is the website I referred to a week or two
ago. The books are handmade and made with pretty good quality fabrics.
I think we got Erik the colors and shapes book. We carry it around in
the stroller and he likes to play with the Velcro pieces. For
instance, there is a page of red objects like an apple. These objects
are attached with a string and have Velcro on the backs so they can be
attached to the page. And, the page has the word red written in
embroidery so it is very tactile.

The lady told me to cut the string when he got older but I told her I
didn't want to scramble around the floor feeling for shapes if he
decided to throw them out of his stroller one day.

The books are pricey, but like I mentioned, they make good gifts.