[blparent] strollers recommendations and going for a walk with a newborn

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 04:35:03 UTC 2012

Hello,

It really comes down to personal preference and we can bombard you with what
we like the most but I really advise that you go the stores and really feel
the different products out for yourself to see what you like the most.
Bring a doll along that you can put in the carriers and strollers and that
will help you get an idea for how things will feel and work.  So you aren't
left completely in the dark here, I advise that you just get a stroller that
turns on a dime and has good quality tires.  As for the carriers out there,
you'll want something strong and will allow you to use it for a long time.
The Ergo Baby carriers are extremely popular now and you can pretty much
keep your child in it until you can't carry them anymore.

Happy shopping,

Erin