[blparent] Talking Thermometers

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Fri Aug 17 13:02:54 UTC 2012

I agree here with the fact that you will know when you're kid has a fever,
they also have that fever smell about them, okay am I nuts.  But I love my
talking thermometer b/c the doc might ask you what their temp is when you
call, b/c then you know how high their temp is and can decide whether to try
tylenol for a while or rush to the emergency room.  I'm pretty sure mine
came from Speak to Me.  I've actually used mine ... not a lot ... but
definitely when my kids had a temp.  FYI: I didn't like the forehead ones,
didn't thenk they were very acurate, same with the ear ones.