[blparent] Talking Thermometers

Samara Raine samararaine at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:33:06 UTC 2012

I'm smiling as I read this. I'm sure, as you say, it won't really be used.
But I want every weapon in my arsenal (I can't spell) in case CPS or other
services come a callin'.

Sam

A Desperate Plea From the Heart of a Blind Single Mother
Please Help Me Keep My Child
http://centralgiving.com/sirenacarroll