[blparent] she's finally learning

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sat Aug 18 02:21:29 UTC 2012

Yay, right on!  That's awesome!  She'll find that a bike gives her a little
more freedom, at least as much as you let her have.  My brother and sister
and I were on our bikes a lot every summer.  My folks bought a tandem bike
so that one of my siblings could steer while I rode along on the back.
Believe me, that tandem bike was the coolest thing the neighborhood kids had
ever seen.

Jo Elizabeth

I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops.--Stephen Jay Gould