[blparent] she's finally learning

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Aug 19 17:38:41 UTC 2012

She was actually terrified of that silly thing and then my husband told her
he had confidence in her and away she went.  I could of sworn I said that
many times, but I guess it was dad's words that needed her to do it.  That's
okay with me.  She has now riden for me, down the street, up the street and
around the block.  I won't let her go far and when I can't hear her, I
worry!