[blparent] Newby

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Tue Aug 14 13:28:41 UTC 2012

Hi Rhonda, and welcome to the list. You will find a lot of interesting
people here with diverse parenting styles. The group is really supportive
and I hope you will find it helpful.

I am Jennifer and I am the mom of three boys ages 6, 8, and 13They are
certainly an adventure. I have to get back to them now though as 2 of the 3
are sitting in time out and that little space of quiet is almost over. :) I
will either have their bedroom clean or lots of quiet time while they sit
before the afternoon is over.

Jennifer