[blparent] she's finally learning

Agnes Steinhoff amorawska at nycap.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 01:50:04 UTC 2012

Hey:

I hopw I was able to clear that up.  Believe me when I tell you that this
past year has been a nightmare for me.  My husband abandoned me and my
children too.  I know what it feels like.  The point that I was only making
was that FOR ME, I have found strength in a higher power.  Everyone has a
different way of dealing with loss and pain.  A lot of people have let me
down in my lifetime, but there is one that never let me down.  And I know
that my children and I will be taken care of because I have faith that
everything will turn out ok if I just surround myself with positive thoughts
and beliefs.  I cannot speak for anyone else because everyone has different
religions.  I can only speak on what has gotten me though my loss and
abandonment, which is counseling, good friends, and above all, God.  Hope
this helps clear anything up.

Agnes

Agnes