[blparent] First Grade, Kindergarten, Pre-K, Preschool ...

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Mon Aug 20 04:31:35 UTC 2012

And I do not have an issue with one per year, to kind of gauge the kid and
the system, but my child has been in 1st grade three days, and has already
taken some standardized tests.
 I think there are at least two different tests they take here, and they do
them 2-3 times a year.
The funny part, is they do not even agree on my kids abilities.
So out of the school year, they have a couple to 4 weeks devoted to nothing
but tests. Um...geeze, what can you be teaching my kid in that time.

Michael