[blparent] she's finally learning

Agnes Steinhoff amorawska at nycap.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 11:36:38 UTC 2012

Hi Sheila:

Thank you so much for understanding.  I think that whether we are married or
single parents, we have the right and responsibility to our children.
Sometimes parents fail to protct and care for their children and therefore
the other parent has to work twice as hard to ensure their child's safety
and their well being.  My preference for doing so is by instilling morals
and values for my children, if that means raising them in a christian home,
so be it.

Thank you.

Agnes