[blparent] Persistent Heat Rash

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 15:59:24 UTC 2012

Have you by chance changed laundry detergents, or soap you wash her with? Has she worn any new cloths without them being washed? Some of these reactions look a lot like heat rash, but are actually reactions. Corn starch may help. I like cheeky balm made by a lady on etcy called Guavas and bananas. It is the purest moisturizer you can get and seems to help everything!

Bran

“To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is a spark.”
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!