[blparent] two completely unrelated questions

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Tue Aug 21 19:16:59 UTC 2012

Thanks for pointing out that the dog is a big deciding factor Rebecca. There
is no way a small child could have kept up with my first dog. I carried my
nieces and little sister if we went out with my dog until they were four or
five and then put roller skates on them. :) My dog had nerves of steel and
might have let me pull a stroller if I had ever tried though. My second dog
was another story all together, but I already had one child and another on
the way when I went to get her so those needs were considered in the
placement.

Jennifer