[blparent] food shopping with a baby in arms

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Wed Aug 22 00:04:57 UTC 2012

Tatyana, this will not be that much different than the way you shop now as
others have said. I would ad that you may wish to bring whatever you may
need to feed the baby while you shop. I have walked around in the grocery
store while nursing a baby at the same time. You may have to take a break to
change a diaper or whatever, but just be firm about this need and let your
assistant know you need a short detour. Babies cry and have needs, so please
do not feel uncomfortable about it. The need for discipline is just as
important and this may be an issue when your baby is older. It can be a
pleasant outing for you and your little one if you think of it that way.

Jennifer