[blparent] food shopping with a baby in arms

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 12:31:06 UTC 2012

You would need to either where him in a front pack, bring him in an infant
carrier, or use a stroller. They do make a thing that I think is a waste of
money, but you put it over the child seat in the cart. One of the brands is
very plush and has the leg wholes able to be blocked and you could lay a
tiny baby in it. Many many options, it is about what works for you.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!