[blparent] How do you read this list?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Aug 21 22:20:46 UTC 2012

Sonja,

Of course, everybody has their own preferences, but I have found digest mode to be more trouble than it is worth.  Besides the issue of skipping through messages, it is harder to reply to specific messages.
Most e-mail programs will let you define a rule that would put all messages from this list into its own folder, for example, which could make it easier to deal with messages from this list.  Sometimes there are other
reasons why people use Digest Mode, though, and perhaps you have a reason that requires you to use it, but it does make many list interactions more difficult.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson