[blparent] Sippy cups

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Wed Aug 22 21:21:30 UTC 2012

Hi Agnes. She doesn't seem to be having trouble sleeping, but last
night she did seem to have trouble falling asleep. She had trouble
going down fora nap today, too, and I can't tell if it's because she's
just not feeling well because of her teeth or because she just didn't
want to take a nap even though she needed one. She's perfectly happy
now though. I have jell from the pharmacy, tylenol for when she's in
pain and/or has a fever, a teether that goes in the freezer and we've
been giving her Italian ice. She doesn't eat the whole thing, of
course. I give her a few baby spoons full and Chris or I eat the rest.
I've never heard of a vibrating teether either.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."