[blparent] Jodie's lo is Teething

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Aug 23 16:35:28 UTC 2012

My daughter had several teethers, but the one she always went back to was
shaped liked a duck.  I think she liked it because it was textured sort of
like coarse sandpaper all over, but not abrasive.  Also, it had a fat part
for the baby to hold tight.  I don't remember where the duck came from, but
if I were to choose teethers again, I would choose ones with a lot of
texture and places for a baby to grab on and hold.

Jo Elizabeth

I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops.--Stephen Jay Gould