[blparent] Persistent Heat Rash

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Aug 24 16:41:48 UTC 2012

True enough.  The rash is definitely better since last week.  Not gone, but
a lot better.  We'll see what happens.

I like that legal term, by the way.  If I could pronounce it, there would
surely be some places for me to use it in my daily conversations.

Jo Elizabeth

I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops.--Stephen Jay Gould