[blparent] Question for you all

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 04:18:26 UTC 2012

Just for work. I use my Iphone and my Pc, and a mac at times more these
days.  I mostly use the wordprosseser and some times the calculater.  I also
use the Braille display on my P.c. and am wanting to see if it will work on
my phone.  But 90% of the featchers I don't tuch.  To tell the trueth, when
I got it I was like thinking it was going to be this amazing thing and I was
disapointed.  The e-mail didn't meat my neads, the internet is diffacult to
get working.  And when the Apex came out and my employer upgraded me I
expected a lot of things different I would notice.  Not much changed, to
tell you, I have an oridgenle Braille note sitting in my office we use just
as show that has the same word prosseser and a lot of the same things.
Little has changed with it over the years and I think that is sad. So much
could of been done with it.

Ok, my bad for rambling dohn't know if it helps but hope it helps some.  Oh,
and my bad on the spelling its late here.

Katie