[blparent] foreign language emersion

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Aug 30 01:58:44 UTC 2012

Awesome, you go girl, the best time to to teach languages is now, ages 4 to
8 and I always wanted my mother-in-law to teach Gab spanish, but some how it
just never got done before she died.  G took Spanish last year in 6th grade
and learned some, but it's not like when her brain was uncluttered and ready
to absorb it all.  Congratulations on your ambition to do it right!