[blparent] help with Ninjago

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Sat Dec 1 06:27:31 UTC 2012

Ok, if you do not even know what Ninjago is, count your blessings. :-) My 8
year old is all about Ninjago Lego stuff for Christmas. The only other
things he has expressed an interest in are a laptop, I-pad, and Mindkraft.
The first two being means of playing Mindkraft.

I have been trying to figure out what to get him started with. He has basic
Legos and a couple of Ninjago books he picked out at the book fair. Is some
set with cards and spinners, or just the little individual guys? I want him
to be able to play with his friends too.

Input will be much appreciated.

Jennifer