[blparent] Painting Finger Nails

Brandy Wojcik ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 21:12:37 UTC 2012

Yes they do make marker pens for nails, but I'm not sure of their real name.
You can make a template of sorts for her fingers with paper. Have small
places cut in the paper and you put her finger behind the paper so you only
paint her nail. Once you paint her nails, and they dry then she can wash off
any that gets on her fingers. I can to my own nails, but only if the polish
is cold so I can feel it go n my nails.

Good luck,

Bran