[blparent] Christmas tree

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Dec 5 23:21:31 UTC 2012

As for the decorating, I think it is quite easy.  I bought a tree which has
lights built in and for the ornaments, I just feel the branches and hook on
the ornaments.  I start at the bottom and work my way around the tree.
As for the light, they make lights for indoor use and they don't get very
hot.  If you buy an artificial tree, they too are heat resistant.