[blparent] How to make sure my child is continually grateful

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Dec 7 18:19:45 UTC 2012

Hi, I am on the fence, when it comes to "allowances."  I would say: If your
child gets an A or B on his or her spelling test, that's one item on the
"to do" list.  If you ask your child to clean  his or her her room up for 5
days, a week, or a month, 3 items are added.  Try and  add up what you
have, then, if you have the money/ies, you're good to go.  As for the
walkie-talkies/cell phones?  Small children, no, when they're older, yes.
If you must have a cell phone, monitor the minutes you have on the phone.
Please remind them of the usefulness of the cell phone.

I hope you have comments here.

Eric
..

The Holiday celebration begins on 773-572-6258.  Options 1, 2, and 3.
Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.

Confidentiality Notice: Please consider email before forwarding.  This
email is soley for the use of its recipient(s).  You are forbidden from
forwarding emails that are slanderous, inappropriate, or obscene in any
way.  SMTP will be notified of any abuse.  ny copying or forwarding
withoutthe express written conset is strictly prohibited.  Eric from Los
Angeles