[blparent] [blaring] Christmas tree

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Dec 9 01:08:11 UTC 2012

Jeri, yes I am completely blind.  I am like you, a silly wrapper.  But no
one would ever guess what I give cause if it doesn't fit in a box, I've been
known to put a towel around it before wrapping.  Of course, the towel isn't
part of the gift, but it makes for a great disguise.
Where did you find that tape dispenser?