[blparent] How to make sure my child is continually grateful

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Dec 10 15:12:57 UTC 2012

Just make sure he isn't the type to get radio silence, you know, you turn off the radio and you don't hear the call to come in, and you can stay out as long as you want. You'll catch hell when you get home, but sometimes the fun of being out is worth it.
You'll have to be ready for this and have something you can do to make this not worth his while.