[blparent] Cute story and update

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Dec 13 04:21:06 UTC 2012

Just keep that info coming, Bridgit.  I was thrilled to read how your son is
doing, and Penny is just adorable.  Sarah is going through a lot of testing
right now, so she can be challenging to deal with.  But she's a sweetheart.
I had to go get a tooth extracted this morning.  She wanted to go with me.
I said she needed to stay with her daddy so the dentist could work, and she
said, "But I won't let him hurt you.  I'll shoot him with my friend Will's
potato gun if she hurts you."  I felt she had touching intentions, even if
they were misguided.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.