[blparent] Cute story

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Dec 13 13:22:40 UTC 2012

Glad you liked:)
And now it's time for my train joke.
This little boy is playing with his trains. He says "All you assholes going to New York, get your shit  and get off the train, all you bastards going to D.C. keep your butts in your chairs"
His mom isn't too happy with the language so she tells him he can't play with his trains for three hours.
When the time is up, he goes back to the trains and says "All you nice people going to New York, thank you for traveling with us, please get your bags and be ready to exit the train. All you nice people traveling to D.C., please remain seated. And, if anybody is unhappy about the three hour delay, I invite you to take it up with the bitch in the kitchen".